Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

*Day 30*
I like New Years Eve. Not because we ever do something super exciting, but because I get to spend it with my family. I love to be able to spend time with my whole family. We've always had a lot of fun playing games together. That's one of my favorite things. And when we get together on New Years we have plenty of time to play lots of games. And, as an added bonus, we get tired, then we get silly and then there is a lot of laughing and joking involved. I love it!




Another great thing about New Years is the new tradition that Steven started after starting cooking school. That's breakfast. He decided that we should celebrate New Years with breakfast at midnight. Last time Steven treated us all to an omelet bar. It was delicious. This year he decided on a a waffle bar. If Steven's cooking, it's worth going. Steven was cooking, so we went to Salt Lake to spend New Years with my family.




We had good company, a lot of great food, and some fun games. We had a good time, gained weight, and are still tired. But those are the things that we'll work on next year for our resolutions, so it's all good for now.


Here's our visit from law enforcement, as most of our parties seem to have.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys came down. It is always so fun to hang out with you.

    ReplyDelete