Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wedding Cake

*Day 31*


During the holidays my father-in-laws wife asked me if I wanted to do some baking for her. She knew she just wasn't going to have time, and knew we do that kind of stuff. She asked if I could make a white chocolate cake with Oreo filling. I said sure, I could probably figure that out. I was thinking for some holiday office party or something. Then, when I was discussing the details with her, I found out that this cake was for a wedding. Then I started worrying about this assignment. I usually just worry about making edible food, I don't have to worry about what it looks like. Plus, this cake needed to travel to Las Vegas for the wedding, and still look pretty. I hope they like it. It should taste good. I think I need more work if I'm going to get into the business of presentable food.

2 comments:

  1. I agree!!! It looks great! You pretty much can't go wrong with Oreo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete