Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Poor Ducks


*Day 34*

I went running one morning. As I was going past the canal, I was noticing how pretty it looked mostly frozen over and covered with snow. Then I saw the ducks. And I felt bad for them. I thought how cold the water must be. BRRRRRR!


Feeling sorry for the ducks made me remember another duck story. The park by our house has a canal that runs through it. There are ducks that hang out in it on occasion. One day me and Logan we coming home from work past the park. I saw a duck in the road that had been hit by a car. I started to say something, then I wasn't sure if I wanted to draw Logan's attention to it, so I just said, "poor duck." We got home and Logan told Matt that we saw a "poor duck". Then he wanted to go back and look at the "poor duck". It made me laugh that he just called it the "poor duck".

2 comments:

  1. You just reminded me, maybe someday I will share my duck story with you all. It is kinda sad and embarrassing so it will have to wait for a Confession Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get me started on duck stories, cause I have a few.
    Kristy, She asked me what was the thing I like best about daycare. I said I like being my own boss. What would you say? Then she asked me what I like least. I said all the stress that goes along with relicensing. What would you say? Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete