Saturday, January 16, 2010

Winter Wonderland

*Day 45*
When I agreed to do this blog, I agreed that I could at least post a picture a day. Yesterday and today have been really pretty days. The smog from the air has settled on the trees and I love the look of frost (or snow) covered trees in the morning. We got a close up look at some of the frost formations on the way to school yesterday. I'm glad I have a kid who can appreciate the beauties of nature. (I'm not a professional photographer, so I hope you can appreciate the beauty that should at least be in this picture.)


I also learned a lesson yesterday. I really should start taking my camera everywhere with me. We saw the turkey at Lynn's house again (see day 40). While we were walking to Library, we saw that turkey fly across the street and land in a tree. I have never seen a turkey fly! And I didn't know they perched. Wow, I wish I had a picture of that!

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome picture. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill and I saw a turkey today in the neighborhood! Crazy?

    ReplyDelete