Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Grinch

*Day 362*

How the Grinch stole Christmas (the Dr. Seuss version) is my favorite Christmas movie.  I was going to list some of my favorite quotes form it, then I realized that I have too many.  I will just refer you to the book.  OK, I'll pick one.  "The Grinches small heart grew three sizes that day."  And I'm holding myself back from adding more. 

We just finished watching this show on TV.  I love that my son can quote it and has just as many favorite parts as I do.  The whole show is someones favorite part.  And Logan can point out the differences between the movie and the book.  Like, in the movie the Grinch uses black thread to tie a big horn on the top of Max's head.  In the book, he uses red. 

Classic show, and it has a great meaning.  We read the book yesterday, the movie today, and I'm sure it's not the last time we'll read or see it this holiday season.

1 comment: