Friday, November 5, 2010

Loganism

*Day 337*

I was waking Logan up.  I really like to wake him up because he doesn't want to get out of bed so he gets all cuddly and gives me these sleepy smiles, which are adorable.  Then he offers to read to me.  It would be wonderful quality time if it wasn't making us late for work and school.  So, I love it, but we don't usually have time for it.  Until I can get up earlier.  And that would probably be worth getting up early for, but then I would probably fall back asleep in his bed, and we'd be really late.  OK, now I'm going to get back to my original thought. 

The other day I went in to wake Logan up.  As usual, he got cuddly and was hugging me.  I said something to him that ended with, "My only son."
And Logan says, "I'm not your only son."
Mom, "Well, who's my other son?"
Logan, "Dad."

1 comment: