Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Confessional

*Day 346*

I hate blogging on Sundays.  I would prefer to just take it easy and not have to do anything on the computer on a Sunday.  So, when I finish this challenge that will be my first day to go. 

Also, this last month of blogging is dragging on forever.  I don't know if it's because I'm so close to the finish and I think it should be flying past faster, or if it's because other people have already finished their year of blogging so I feel like I should be done too.....  Anyway, it's getting frustrating typing those numbers everyday when they don't seem to get any higher.   (Andrea, have you checked to make sure I've counted right?)

2 comments:

  1. You're almost there! You're doing great, just keep blogging along! I'm jealous that you are so close to being finished!

    ReplyDelete