Monday, November 1, 2010

2 Cars

*Day 333*

We're almost a 2 car family again.  My dad and Darrell came over today to help Matt put a new starter in the car.  It works now!  But it sounded kind of horrible, so I don't know if we're going to have to do something else big.  It took them all afternoon to put in the starter.  They have to take half the car  part to get to it.  When they were finishing, I laughed because this is the shirt my dad was wearing. 

 I hope it didn't really ruin his whole day.  I really appreciate my dad for be willing to help us.  And Matt for working on figuring it out, and crawling under car even though he got grease all over his Jets shirt.  It's a huge relief to be able to take care of these things without having to pay someone a ton of money I don't have.

2 comments:

  1. I will contacting you for tons of great ideas for yw. Have you written a book yet on the subject? I think it will be a great experience for me, though I do feel inadequate, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think my hands will ever come clean.

    ReplyDelete