Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just Thinkin'

*Day 336*

* It feels lonely without so many people blogging everyday. 

* I had a good idea for a blog post, but I'm too lazy to find the pictures to go along with it.  I guess it's time for me to admit that I'm not going to get any scrapbooking done any time soon, and find a way to organize my pictures so that we can look through them and actually enjoy them.  Or find the ones we want to blog about.

* Chelsea asked me about traditions at my high school.  I must be getting really old, I hardly remember high school.  It's kind of sad that I can't think of anything.  I guess I'll have to keep blogging and get down some of those memories before I forget them completely.

* I'm tired of being sick.  In the last couple of months, I've had two colds, the flu, and now it feels like a sinus infection.  I'd just like to feel all the way good sometime.

* Did you know that you can't buy egg nog during the summer?  I found this recipe for egg nog bread that I wanted to try, but until a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't find egg nog in the stores.  Tonight I made egg nog bread.  I have two different recipes.  After we try them both, I'll let you know which one is better.

* What are the chances that I will get to bed early tonight? 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear how that egg nog bread turns out. Also, I'm still blogging you just have to read my family blog.

    ReplyDelete