Monday, December 7, 2009

My Nemesis

Day 5

When Matt was talking me into doing this blog, the original idea was to post a picture I had taken that day. I started looking around me to see what there was that I could take pictures of. I even started taking pictures. But then reading Matt's blogs about memories he had sounded like so much fun. I thought it would be good for me to finally write down memories, so I don't loose them for good. So I started out posting old pictures. But today I've got a new picture! (I'm sure you'll be soooo excited to see it.)



This is my alarm clock. My alarm clock is my new nemesis. We fight every morning. (Except sometimes Saturday.) I don't know why, but I have had a terrible time getting up in the morning. (I mean worse than usual, even for this time of year.) My alarm clock yells at me. I hit the snooze button. Most times it yells at me, and I hit it several times before I even wake up enough to realize that it's been yelling at me for half an hour. I have hit the snooze button so many times that my alarm clock is fighting back. My snooze button has actually stopped working. The clock will not stop yelling if I don't push the snooze in right spot. Now I have to hit it two or three times to find just the right place to get it to shut up. It's annoying to someone who just wants to sleep in peace. The other frustrating thing about this alarm clock is it's ability to put me to sleep. I can toss and turn trying to fall asleep for hours with no success. But, as soon as I hear that buzzing, I'm out cold. So, I'm just not a fan of my alarm clock these days. Curse you Kristy's alarm clock!

5 comments:

  1. Curse you Perry the Platypus!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate him too. He yells at you right when I go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's where Steve gets it. It must be genetic, because I witness Steve go through that exact struggle every morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have your alarm clocks long lost twin!
    Maybe we should reunite them... in the garbage can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea, I think Steven deserves that. His alarm rings a lot earlier than mine.

    ReplyDelete