Thursday, December 3, 2009

Me

Day 1

So, I have taken this challenge put in place by my husband, Matt, to post a blog everyday for a year. I don't think I'm much of a writer. But it has been fun to read blogs from other people that have accepted the challenge. After much encouragement, I have agreed to at least post picture a day. We'll see how it goes.





















This is me. I was born to Milton and Colleen Breinholt on December 3. (The year really isn't that important.) I'm the fourth of seven children. (That makes me the middle child. But that's a whole different post.) I was born and raised in Utah. I graduated from Utah State University (who beat BYU last night in basketball. And not just barely. Go Aggies!). I majored in Physical Education and minored in Biology. I taught PE and science at South Hills Middle School for 4 years. While I was teaching I coached the middle school girls basketball team for a couple years. (With Matt's help.) And I coached Track and Cross Country at Riverton High School. I guess I could keep boring you with information about me. But, I have 355 more days to do that. So I'll stop here for today.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Kristy!!! I'm so excited you are joining us. I can't wait to see all the pictures.

    And Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete