Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Gift That Changed Blogging

*Day 25*
Matt came up with the idea to blog every day for a year. Then he challenged others to join him. I took that challenge. So, we've been using our computer a little more than normal lately. The problem with that is that it's cold were we live. Our house is usually cold. But, the computer room is freezing. The computer is in a room that was built onto this house, and it has no heat source in it. If you've been in here a while working on the computer, you can get very cold. I've had a very hard time getting through long posts because my fingers will go numb, and I can't type the right letters. Sometimes it stays that way because it takes too long to spell check, and I just need to get somewhere warm. If Matt comes out of here with his "cold mouse hand", you run, because you don't want to be touched by it. And he will chase you.

But, I got a gift for Christmas that might make blogging just a little bit nicer. I got a Snuggly. You've seen it on TV. The blanket that wraps around you, with arm holes so you can still read or whatever. It's home (as soon as I can get it off of Logan) is going to be the computer room. Maybe our blogs will get longer, and have less typing mistakes if we can stay warm.


This is Logan being a Jedi in my Snuggly. He calls it a snoogli.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I hope you stay warm and blog lots because I love reading your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete