Sunday, December 20, 2009

Family Christmas

Day 18


Yesterday we got to go to my family Christmas party. I love spending time with my family. They are so great and so much fun. We had a really good time sharing food and laughs, some carols and the story of Jesus' birth. Of course, there is also the exchange of presents. I have to say that I think Logan got the most coveted gift. After he opened his present, and went of to test it, the room seemed to empty of children. They all followed after Logan to have a try too. Logan got a nerf gun. (Thanks Renae and Gregg.) It kept him busy so that we could have more time to visit with family. Today we had some contests to see who was a better aim. (I think dad was the winner.) This is what it turned into.


"Hey dad, hit me in butt!" Unfortunately it ended with "It's all fun and games until someone gets their eye shot out." (Logan's OK, it's only nerf after all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment