Friday, December 11, 2009

My Mother-In-Law

Day 9



I came into work one day after Thanksgiving one year and some of my my co-workers were talking. They were complaining about how horrible Thanksgiving was. I listened as they traded stories about how terrible their mother-in-laws were and the things that they said and did. I remember thinking "I thought that only happened on TV." Because that is never how my mother-in-law has been. She has been wonderful from the very beginning. She did a good job raising a wonderful son. She has always been very supportive of us and willing to help if we need it. She treats me just like one of her own. She has even put up with me teasing her like I do my mom, when I forget that she isn't my mom, and isn't used to that. I feel very blessed to have found a mother-in-law who accepted me so easily as part of the family and has never made me feel like I don't belong. Thank you for everything! I love you mom! Happy Birthday!

1 comment: