Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Logan


*Day 20*

I don't know how 7 can sound so much older than 6. But, today, it does. Logan turned 7 today. But not until dinner time, he reminded me this morning at breakfast. It's been a great year with a lot of changes. Logan finished Kindergarten, which he loved. He started 1st grade. Where he has become very social. He loves to read, and is very good at it. Here are some of Logan's other favorites.

He loves cats. Every time he gets a wish that's what he wishes for. Then he tells me we will need a house so he can get his wish.



He is still an outdoor kid. Anything to do with climbing or digging, he loves.
He also loves to build.



This year he got pretty good at video games. I got so tired of hearing about Lego Star Wars, that I was almost glad when he misbehaved at school and I could ban it.



He is very interested in what goes on in the kitchen and loves to help cook and bake.

His favorite food is macaroni and cheese. At other times he will list salmon, stuffed peppers, chicken and rice, and cheeseburgers as his favorites.

His favorite colors this year have included gold and red. His current favorite is purple.

He seems interested in almost everything. He's very curious about the world around him. He likes to explore and discover.

He has quite a cute sense of humor. It's fun to see his personality develop.

He loves to play games. Board games, or card games, or ones he makes up. He likes to be with his family.

His favorite TV shows are Americas' Funniest Home Videos, and Phineas and Ferb.



He likes helping in the garden. (After all, it is outside.) This is the zucchini he grew. It took first prize for largest zucchini (youth division) at the Cache County Fair.



I love Logan. I love that he is still cuddly. He is thoughtful. I love that he likes to learn and explore. It helps me learn and explore. I love that he loves his family and loves to spend time with them. All of them, Grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, mom and dad. I (usually) like playing games with him. It's nice to have someone to go and explore trails with me, and drag me on adventures. It helps keep me feeling younger and appreciating the world and things we can do.

I'm glad you're here to help keep our lives exciting Logan. You're the best!

1 comment: