Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Sandlot

*Day 279*

So, I finally got Logan to watch the Sandlot.  He hasn't wanted to watch any movie I suggested ever since we made him watch that super scary "Up" movie.  I think he confuses intense or concerned for scared.  Then he just keeps thinking about it until he scares himself.  I told him he would like this movie and that it wasn't scary.  Then, I remembered that he is already afraid of dogs.  I didn't think it would make it worse.  But, he still hasn't wanted to watch it.  The other day he said to Matt, "You're killing me Smalls."  I told him if he was going to quote the movie, he needed to watch it.  I think he still felt real tense at times.  But, I also think he really liked it.  He might not admit it because he doesn't want me to think he trusts me.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome movie!! "The Great Bambino!, The Sultan of Sweat!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot how awesome that movie was. Logan totally recognized Darth Vader's voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen this movie... I am lame.

    ReplyDelete