Tuesday, September 7, 2010

HMMMMM....

*Day 278*

* Don't really know.
* Today was our first official day of preschool.  So, we had new kids to train today.  I think we got spoiled last year.  Our kids were so good.  I'm not saying I think this year will be terrible.  But we have a lot of new kids, so it's going to take a bit of training.  Hope my patience holds out. 
* I'm a little overwhelmed with the amount of produce in my home right now, and how I'm going to get it taken care of while it's still usable.  I'm trying to remember that this is a blessing.
* I was really tired this morning.  Not sure why.
*I woke up to the sound of our heater trying to come on. Seriously?!  Part of me hopes it breaks down.  It would be nice to have a new one that cost less to run and actually heats our home.  If you stand too close to the vents, the luke warm air that comes out actually makes you colder.
* I want to make this quick.  Matt is waiting for me to eat cream.  And I should get to bed so that my patience has a fighting chance. 

3 comments:

  1. Simon had fun today. He had to tell me all about snack and all the spider he saw at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually ate ice cream, not just cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered about that, Matt... I just couldn't picture you waiting to eat cream! :P

    ReplyDelete