Thursday, September 9, 2010

Football Burger Party

*Day 280*

We had a little party tonight to celebrate opening day of the football season.  We obviously needed food for a football party.  Logan wanted a feast.  Matt wanted stuff we could eat in front of the TV.  They came up with a mini burger bar. 

Plain, hot wing flavored, and chip and dip burgers.  Assorted cheese, bacon, mushrooms and dressings with potato wedges.  Good choice boys!

This kid likes his burgers.   He can eat it now.  After two days of crying because his tooth hurt and he couldn't eat, he asked me to pull it out this morning before school.  That took all of touching it and making sure I caught it.  But it made him happier.

3 comments:

  1. I want to come live at your fun house. I would even help with canning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Logan's express at the mini burger bar!

    ReplyDelete