Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nintendo

I've taken a little time off from blogging.  I really had days that I wanted to blog during Christmas, but I was so busy with other things that there were days that I never even saw the computer.  So, that didn't get done.  I think I will start trying this again, and maybe you'll hear about my Christmas, but right now, I'm going to go wrestle Logan's Nintendo DS away from Matt because I think it's my turn to play.  Logan got a DS for his birthday.  It helped me get many things done at Christmas time because he was busy with something besides bugging me.  Now, I don't usually get into video games.  I'm not good at  them.  And I don't really want to take the time to try to get good them, because I have so many other things I feel like I should be spending my time doing.  But puzzle games are my weakness.  And so I am slightly addicted to Logan's I Spy game that has a puzzle on it.  And it's easy for me.  No confusing controls, just tap the things that match.  I can handle that!  Unfortunately, I'm also addicted. 

3 comments:

  1. I hear you on that! I was never any good at video games (Atari, Ninetendo, Ninetendo 64), but when it comes to word games/puzzles I get hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Glad to read your blog again! I am like you- I love puzzle games!! Glad Logan shares so you can enjoy it too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite my strength in most video games, I too share a weakness for puzzles and the like. I too also have to wrestle the DS' away from Josh Jr and Ben ... every stinkin' night! :)

    ReplyDelete